Cooking time: 30 min. Difficulty level: low.
- 280g whole meal biscuits
- 50g Savoyards biscuits
- 50g butter
- 250g mascarpone
- 2 eggs (yolks/albumen)
- 1 orange (juice)
- 30g hazelnuts
- 80g dark chocolate
- NO added sugar
- Put all biscuits in a blender to obtain a granular mixture.
- In a small pot melt the butter and mix it with the biscuits, afterward, put it on the bottom of a stamp and press well to fix it.
- Separate yolks from albumen. First, blend albumen to obtain a puffy foam.
- In another bowl mix yolks with mascarpone, then add the foam of the albums.
- For a special flavor, squeeze the juice of an orange, and add into the cream. Then, stand it on top of the first layer of biscuits.
- At last, chop or melt the chocolate, and stand it on top of the cake.
- I love hazelnuts, so I choose to spare some on top of the chocolate.
Enjoy it in good company, with a cup of coffee and in the great company of your friends and family!
With best wishes,