What characterizes this style:
- intricating details
- complex drawings
- flowers and ethnic motifs
- a mix of colors
- knitted garments
- suede leather and fringe
- many beads, bracelets, bold rings and sets of chains
- long jewelry earrings
- silk scarfs
Looking closely to what makes this style so unique and strong in DNA, here is a list of 10 MUST-HAVE ITEMS you need to build a stylish wardrobe in Boho Style:
1. Maxi tunic dress in silk, satin, or other lightweight natural materials.
2. Dresses with ornaments best in cotton and linen, but also suede leather, with some complex decorative ornaments of flowers, geometry, and abstraction, embroidered or knitted on collars, sleeves and bottoms; sometimes it may have a decorative or leather belt.
3. Tops with knitted details or flower details for a romantic and elegant appeal, perfect to wear along with a pair or vintage jeans, another must-have of the list.
4. Maxi floating skirts with flowers details.
5. Long cardigans perfect to wear on top of dresses, blouses, paired with jeans and maxi skirts, will warm you up and always keep a cozy look.
6. Saddle bags and hobo bags in hard leather or suede leather, to wear over the shoulder.
7. Jacket in military style to add a bit of rigor to your look without risking looking too harsh.
8. Gladiator sandals in leather and mules for everyday use to look naturally and some high heels stripes with studs to look daring when needed for special occasions; for the cold seasons choose some lace-up or Chelsea leather boots.
9. Big sunglasses of the Sixties-Seventies and silky scarfs to wear the way you want (around your neck, hips, hair, wrist, bag, and more).
10. Jewelry (pendants, rings, earing, bracelets) you can mix and match in different materials, stones, and motifs, to create unique and memorable looks.
Floating dresses and vintage jeans are standard looks for a hippie soul in high society. This style is in fashion and became a macro-trend, so it is here to stay with us for a long time.
Here are some STYLISH LOOKS from the latest collections SS-2022 you can have today:
The Bohemian Style became a status for an earthy lifestyle built on elevated values, spiritual and material ones.
Many brands from luxe segment offer a selection of refined items to build a stylish wardrobe. Look especially at Fashion Houses and Designers creating high quality design pieces in Boho Style, where you can find the perfect inspiration: The Row, DsQuared2, Etro, AlaÏa, Alice + Olivia, Emilio Pucci, Altuzarra, Anna Sui, Bevza, Chloé, Gabriela Hearst, Isabel Marant, Staud and other.
With best of wishes,