Cooking time: 20-25 min. Difficulty level: medium.
INGREDIENTS FOR 2 PERSONS:
- 2 spoons of Virgin olive oil
- 200g gnocchi (a mix from potatoes, pumpkin and spinach)
- 80g asparagus
- 60g bacon
- 2 tomatos (medium)
- paprika, curcuma, marine salt
1) Put into a pot with water come salt (better if gross Himalaya), bring to boiling temperature on medium fire. Then through gnocchi inside and cook for about 2 minutes. Take them out from water into a deep plate and spread some butter on it.
2) Meantime, wash and clean the asparagus and tomatoes. Asparagus cut in pieces and slice in half, while tomatoes cut in small pieces.
3) In an anti-adherent cooking pan put one spoon of olive oil and sliced asparagus, on a small fire. Add bacon and fry all together for another one minute and at the end add tomatoes and cook all for the other 5 minutes.
4) Now take gnocchi from the plate and put into the pan, mix all on a small fire for another minute. Now it is ready to be served!
I often like to serve gnocchi with some gratinated parmesan on top, it just gets even tastier. Enjoy it!
Do you love gnocchi? Do you know how they’re made? With what ingredients do you like to prepare them?
Thank you for being with me today. See you soon for the next recipe!
With best regards,