Quinoa is the main ingredient: seeds packed with protein, fiber, and many minerals and vitamins such as thiamin, folic acid, vitamin C, and in smaller doses calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc, potassium, and copper. Moreover, it is gluten-free.
Cooking time: 15-20 min. Difficulty level: easy.
INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PERSONS:
- 2 spoons of Virgin olive oil
- 200g quinoa seeds
- 1 red chicory (big size)
- 250g broccoli
- 1 sweet pepperoni (choose a big one)
- 2 tomatos (big sizes)
- paprika, curcuma, curry, marine salt
1) Wash and clean the red chicory, broccoli, pepperoni, and tomatoes, cut them in pieces.
2) Put into a pot three glasses of water, some salt (better if Himalaya gross salt) and one glass of quinoa (about 200g). Get to boil on medium fire. It will take about 10-15 min.
3) In the meantime, take an anti-adherent cooking pan and turn on a small fire. Get one spoon of olive oil, add pepperoni and broccoli sliced in pieces. Add a pinch of spices you like: paprika, curcuma, curry, and salt. Turn vegetables every 1-2 min so that they cook evenly and not get burned. After about 5 min, add the red chicory in pieces, and turn all for other 3 min. In the end, add tomatoes and turn to boil all together for some 3-5 min.
4) When the quinoa has boiled, pour it into the pan with vegetables, and mix all for one minute at the small fire. Now it is ready!
Now you have a tasteful, satiated plate for lunch or dinner. Enjoy it!
Let me know if you like quinoa? In what combination do you prefer to cook it? Let me know in the comment section below.
Wish you a great week and see you next time soon!